This does require a brief conversation, and here’s where you come in. A quick exchange of emails or a call can provide us with the marching orders we need to present to you an effective array of products/options. We get to work, you save time.
We’ll ask you some questions like:
- Who’s your audience for this project, and what are they like?
- What’s your target price point per item?
- Do you have an approaching in-hands date?
- In a few words, what’s your style like, as a brand/company?
- Are there any types or categories of products you’re particularly interested in, or not interested in?
- Do you have any specific requirements for the product colors, name brands, etc.?
With that little bit of information, we can begin our product selection process.